- Trucks and SUV's really do rule the roads. Wow...nobody produces cars anymore. Seriously! Other than the Toyota Camry and some VW models, cars were not the stars of the show.
- Why do so many vehicles have an iPad stuck awkwardly on the dash. Oops...my bad...that's the interactive display. Can't the vehicle manufacturers figure out how to integrate these yet?
- Trucks are ridiculous for most people. Unless you have a serious work need, a pickup truck with an exposed bed is just plain stupid. Buy an SUV instead.
- The VW Arteon. Weird name, fabulous vehicle! Thinly disguised Audi fastback at a fraction of the price.
- Subaru Impreza. Sitting behind the wheel just felt right!
- Toyota Camry. Nice vehicle. Love the overall appearance. Loose the two-tone paint job though.
One final observation: I love the variety of the headlight designs. Wild and crazy!
Until next time...