Actually our 4 lb. Yorkshire Terrier took me for a walk. This is one very determined animal who simply does not know how small her physical body really is. She has a huge personality and works ceaselessly to protect us. She teaches many lessons...
- Size doesn't matter. Her bark is definitely louder than her bite, but she is proud and fearless.
- Personality counts for everything. Through sheer force of being 'cute' she attracts attention where ever she goes.
- Enthusiasm is critical. Enough said
- Boundless energy. Always ready with a wagging tail to go out for a walk.
- Devoted and loyal. We repay this by allowing her up onto the big sofa to watch TV
My new year's resolution for 2009: actively seek out people with personality like our 'Tia'