- Increase in Personalized Content...yes, it's all about 'Me'!
- More reliance on Social Influencers..."What's that you said?"
When I'm asked by a Business Owner if she should use Facebook I respond that it's not the platform, it's the ability of the technology to engage with their customers and target audience that matters. For this Small Business Owner I recommend a Base that looks like this:
- Blog (hosted on the business website): Business updates; User-generated content (Customer Stories); Video sourced from YouTube
- Facebook (Primary Social Media Channel): Blog post updates; Live events on Business Page; Boosted Posts; Facebook Display
- Online Advertising (Targeted): Search, Display, Re-targeting to reach current customers (reinforce purchase decision) and new ones (generate inquiries)
Chris M Morales
647 393 3855
The opinions expressed on this blog are my own and are not associated with any other group or organization