- Never EVER give up. There is no rationale for this, and no school teaches it. The only sure way to learn this is to experience pain and work out of it.
- Focus on what is important. My family is the most important and treasured thing to me. I embraced this big time in 2010.
- Plan for the future. No you can't predict it but you are a dam sight closer to achieving what you want if you have a vision of what you want.
- Change gears quickly when the S hits the fan. I don't mean slow down, I mean change NOW! The S doesn't get any cleaner or shallower the farther you slide in.
- Ask for help. Duh!
- Life is not good or bad...it just is! Stop trying to explain it or blame it.
- Keep moving. Running actually. Without running I'd be dead.