That's Mike on the right indulging me in a bit of vanity fun early last Sunday morning as we helped out in the Wasaga Beach 1/2 Marathon as members of the Wasaga Beach Road Runners http://sites.google.com/site/wasagabeachroadrunners/. Great time had by all.
On to what's been bugging me for the past week.
- How do companies figure that laying off their employees will grow their business?
- If this recession is over, why are people still cranky?
- Why are our Federal leaders screwing around with election talk? It makes us look silly on the world stage.
- On that note, wonder if Obama even knows who Harper is during their 'brief' meeting in Washington? (Long way to go for a 1/2 hour meeting).
- Still on politics...Ontario politics this time: why did the government fire the head of OLG for no cause? They had to have known it would go legal.
- Whatever happened to Tie Domi of the Leafs?
- Will the Leafs win the Stanley cup this year? Oops...sorry about that one.
- Will the Buffalo Bills ever win a game this year? Don't even ask about the Detroit Lions.
- How does Usain Bolt run so fast?
- Can the Argos make the playoffs this year?
- Do traffic round-abouts really work? We have our first one in the area near the Blue Mountain ski resort outside of Collingwood. Lots of effort and money for...?
- Will Americans ever buy small cars?
- Why did GM sell Saturn again? Don't they sell great small cars?
- Still on autos: will the 'new' GM ever show they have really changed by showing some humility for the fact that we OWN them?
- Why do people ride bicycles on the sidewalk?
Would love your comments...better yet, answers :)
Until next time...