You've been itching to start your own business You have an idea that you know will just crush it. You've done your homework: Analyzed your strengths and weakness; Assessed your potential market; Prepared your Business Plan.
You've read all about online marketing. You know you need a website. And you've read all the success stories about how Instagram and Facebook can connect you with your most rabid fans. And of course there are Google AdWords to wrap your head around. Now you're ready to take the leap of faith but...how do you get from concept to market?
After listening to countless first-time business owners over the past 5 years voice their stress over online marketing, I realized that there was a need to help them take their first step. I've put together the Small Business Online Marketing Startup Kit to help first-time small business startups get started. This Kit includes all the basics to set up a professional online presence. Plus, I've included a special bonus to make sure you have the knowledge to grow:
- Brand Logo: Your brand is what your customers will see first. It is important to have a strong brand identity. We will design your Brand Logo and give you all the versions you need across all online platforms
- Google My Business: This is the heart of your online presence. Setting this up properly is the first step in setting up a professional online presence so that you can be found by potential customers when they search for your business (Includes Keywords)
- Website: This is your online home. We set up a simple yet robust presence that tells your customers who you are and what your products or services can do for them. We write content that is relevant to your business...and to the search engines so that you get served up most effectively (Content Marketing)
- Instagram: We set up your Instagram page using your Brand Logo and linking back to your website. We'll show you how to post photos and short videos (Social Media Marketing)
- Facebook: We set up your Facebook page and integrate it with your Instagram page and your website. We'll show you how to leverage these two key Social Media platforms